FOR YOUR COMPREHENSIVE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS IN THEARTRE ARTS. CALL ACHEIVERS PROJECT MATERIALS ON 08058580848 OR 08140350866. You may also visit our websites on: http://www.archieverprojectmaterials.com, http://www.achieverprojectmaterial.com, http://www.acheiversprojectmaterials.com and http://www.achieversprojectmaterials.com. WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.
PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS IN THEARTRE ARTS
1. “Fortune palms” a video documentary on palm oil production in Rison palm, Ubima.
2. Man matrimony and sex in Nigerian drama. A case study of wives revolt by JP Clark and Broken calabash by Tess Akaeke Onwueme.
3. Mask making and its uses in children’s theatre: a case study of university of Port Harcourt children.
4. An approach to children’s theatre through creative dramatics.
5. The actor and his role: a case study of the character of Ego in Adaeze Atuegwu’s my husband’s mistress.
6. Role interpretation: the character of Obiageli in “Otaelo”, by Ahmed Yerima.
7. Drama and theatre practice as effective means for children’s development. A case study of university demonstration secondary school
8. Women and leadership in Nigeria drama. The example of Rotimi Johnson’s the court of the Queen’s by Udenwoke Alphonsiana Chizoba.
9. Strategies for the management of the theatrical events in chieftaincy installation ceremonies. The case in Buguma, rivers state.
10. The prospects of theatre festivals in Nigeria as tourist attraction – a case study of the national theatre.
11. Drama as a tool for social change: a case study of Ekenna Udo-Igwe’s Living Dead, Produced by Emmalex productions, 2004.
12. Women subjugation in southern Nigeria. A stage dramatization of the wives revolt by JP Clark.
13. Theatre management of a traditional African festival: a case study of Odi Ogori festival of Kolokuma/Opukuma local government area of Bayelsa state.
14. Nigerian historical movies and the society. A study of Oduduwa and king Jaja of Opobo.
15. The management of a cultural dance: a case study of “Dibu Ugo cultural dace of Ugiri” Isi-ala mbano.
16. The dramatist and social history in Nigeria. A case study of Ovonramwen Nogbasi by Ola Rotimi.
17. The strategies for managing a traditional theatre performance in Buguma Rivers state, Nigeria. A case study of Ikaki masquerade performance.
18. Building the creative potentials of the adolescent: the creative dramatistics approach.
19. “Labista”: the role of continuity in the management of a film production.
20. The Nigerian actor and the personality question. A case study of some actors.
21. Realizing the character in acting the role of Papa Ona in Amanda N. Adichie “For Love of Biafra”.
22. Management strategies in government and private owned theatres in Nigeria. A comparative study.
23. Nigeria’s Nollywood: problems and prospects of move making in Nigeria.
24. Drama as an instrument for conflict resolution in Nigeria. A literary analysis of Amanda Adichie’s for Love of Biafra.
25. Theatre management of a traditional African festival. A case study of Odi Umauchi Owerri festival of Ehime Mbano LGA of Imo state.
26. Role of interpretation and character development of “Tonye” in the film, “Dawn of a new day” directed by Ikezem Godswill.
27. The impact of toys in children’s education
28. Drama and theatre as tools for historical analysis – case studies of Bell-Gam’s King Jaja and Odum Egege by Miesoinuma Minima.
29. The actor as an instrument of social change. A case study of the interpretation of Ebube by Sam Dede in Isakaba I and II.
30. Theatre education on child labor and women trafficking: a case study of WOTCLEF.
31. Rape and aggressive sexual behaviour: causes and effects. A practical video documentary film.
32. Performer as an expressive medium of a people’s: a case study of Uko Akpan cultural group of Akwa Ibom state.
33. Publicity as a marketing strategy. A case study of Elechi Amadi’s Isiburu as produced by the rivers state council for arts and culture.
34.Light as illumination and effect: a lighting project
35. Traditional theatre as a means of communication.
36. The need for a sustainable theatre management policy in Nigeria council for arts and culture: a case for Delta state council for arts and culture.
37. The theatre arts graduate and the labour market in Nigeria.
38. The impact of management on the development of a festival: a case study Ogwu-Ekpeye of the Ekpeye tribe of rivers state.
39. Projecting a state image through the theatre: the contributions of the rivers state council for arts and culture.
40.Theatre management in Delta state council for arts and culture. A case study of Delta state council for arts and culture.
41. The task of managing a radio station. A case study of Bayelsa state radio corporation.
42. Problems of theatre management in Imo state. A case study of Imo state council for arts and culture.
43.The screen actor and cultural identity. A case study of Igodo.
44. Comedy as a social commentary. A case study of Elechi Amadi’s Peppersoup and Zulu Sofola’s the Wizard of law.
45. Creativity and the physically handicapped. A video documentary on the hope for the disabled.
46. Leadership crisis and inequality in Nigeria: a case study of Julie Okoh’s who can fight the gods?
47. Directing an educational theatre: a case study of Bakari Ojo Rasaki’s “Drums of War”.
48. Managing a stage play with limited resources. A case study of Henry Bellgam’s Ube republic.
49. Justification for the teaching of drama in children’s theatre in rivers state primary school.
50. Costume and cultural expression: a study of moliere’s the miser as a practical theatrical experience.
51. A comparative study of stage and television productions – problems and prospects.
52. Theatre as a medium for enhancing our standards of living and dying: a directorial approach to Barclays ayakoroma’s. a matter of honour.
53. Exposing the African cultural heritage. A case study of Zulu Sufola’s King Emene.
54. Politics and class consciousness: a case study of Ola Rotimi’s if………… and hopes of the living dead.
55. Character interpretation in Nigerian video films: a case study of Sam Dede.